Apr 29 2013
Truth Behind The Reputation Of Italian Designer Jewelry
By Scott M.
When we think of the biggest movie industry in the world, we probably would think of Hollywood. For information technology leader in the world, the icon would be the Silicon Valley in California. The same factors behind these two successes apply to the success of Italian products, which is the resource available to the industry in the country provided by the people and the government. United States government funds many research projects in the top engineering schools including U.C. Berkeley, Stanford and M.I.T. The availability of financial resources cultivates the possibilities of implementing and experimenting new ideas, some of which turned out to be major breakthroughs in human history.
In Italy, the system for education of creative design work is very established. Renowned design schools include L’Atelier and Fashion Design Academy in Firenze. In fact, the city of Firenze is known for the fashion and jewelry design it produces. This is the same place where the chief designer of Tiffany & Co. Edward C. Moore came from. The combination of governmental support and the enthusiasms of general public in that area enable the design industries to thrive and become the leader of fashion and jewelry of the world.
The consequence of the initial success of Italy in fashion is more attention, as well as competition. Granted, talented people around the world would like to study in Italy if they want to develop a career in the fashion or jewelry industry. On the other hand, the competition among the designer themselves became more severe. As a result, the designers would have to put out their best to set themselves apart from their fellow designers. Only in this kind of competitive environment can the best quality products be produced.
Another reason that Italian products are welcome as high class and luxurious goods is that Italian artist or designers never compromise the quality of their work to lower the price of the products. From the leather of shoes, fabrics of clothes and wood for furniture, they always use the best quality of raw material they can find. The consistency and high level of craftsmanship combined with the best material build up the confidence of consumers over the last couple centuries.
For those who know the Italian life style, they probably agree that Italians, in general, have a passion for life. They enjoy life and “take from the world the best”. This trait passes on from generation to generation. Not only in fashion and jewelry can we see the manifestation of it, we can also witness that in art, music and theater performance. I guess when you do what you real enjoy, that’s when you give the best results.
In a nutshell, the quality and designs of Italian designer jewelry is substantiated by a combination of resources, culture and life style of Italians and the tradition of excellence. No wonder the whole world is following Italy’s lead when it comes to fashion and jewelry.
Article brought to YOU by ArticlesOn.com, where you’ll find Articles On Everything! Visit to get more content.
Scott Murff got his MBA from MIT business school and currently is the marketing manager in SAK Jewelry that specializes in fine Italian designer sterling silver jewelry.
Possibly related posts: (automatically generated)
- Related posts on Best Quality Products
- Volkswagen to sell Vento in India from September : Financial Hub
- Peace Sign Decals | Embody Peace
- National For Sale By Owner » Material Handling Equipment – Price …
- Dark Desires Emporium − V28B Plus size Gothic Leather Corset+ …
- Dior Girl » Darphin Intral Cleansing Milk
- Related posts on C Berkeley
- An UC Berkeley student shares her experiences
- UC Berkeley losing its water resources library
- Related posts on Chief Designer
- Those Amazing Parks – Open Spaces, Green Spaces » Blog Archive …
- A Fairy Story « Security Risk Management
- Andrew Kameka wrote a new blog post: Evernote adds widgets, bug …
- French fashion-Catherine Malandrino – Heels Webblog
- Style Icon Grace Kelly In A Graceful Exhibit | YSL
- Related posts on Creative Design Work
- Marc Perel – Obox – WordPress Developer | Web AddiCT(s);
- Example Site Wednesdays: FrenchBarn « Webs Blog
- How to Find Freelance Web Design Job Opportunities
- Sparkplug Lights up! | Bangback
- The Benefits of CSS3 vs JQuery | What!? We Like To Talk About